Manufacturer: Bayer MaterialScience
Polycarbonate solid sheet is lightweight, virtually unbreakable and has low flammability. With impact strength 250 times that of float glass and 30 times that of acrylic, Polycarbonate sheet provides lasting protection against vandalism, burglary & natural occurrences like high winds, snow loads and hailstorms. The sheet can easily be installed and fabricated. Polycarbonate solid sheets feature of unbreakability makes it a tough product for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Virtually unbreakable
- Resistance to weathering
- Easily fabricated and installed
- Low temperature performance
- Custom made sizes, thicknesses, and colors
- Available in Standard UV enriched material
- Low flammability
- High light transmission
- Excellent sound insulation
- PE or paper masking on both sides
- Hail resistant
- Available in one or two sides
- UV protected
View Pricing Clearance Item
Trouble finding exactly what you need?
Ask a Question
Or call us at
Set My Store Location at the top of the screen
Features & BenefitsApplication:
- Glazing applications
- Skylights and pool enclosures
- Building and construction
- Walk and patio coverings
- Domes, canopies, and carports
- Security glazing
- Industrial roofing
- Thickness 0.040 inches to 0.500 inches;
- Standard Widths: 48", 60", 72";
- Standard Lengths: 96 & 120"
Nothing related at this moment.