Boltaron® 4335 sheet is extruded from a proprietary thermoplastic alloy that features high flexural strength and an Izod Impact resistance of 18 ft lbs/in for rigidity and durability in finished parts. In forming and fabrication, this non- hygroscopic sheet eliminates the time and costs of pre- drying, has highly consistent thermoforming characteristics lot-to-lot, and maintains uniform wall thickness in deep draws and sharp corners.
Boltaron® 4335 offers UL 94 V-0 NS 5V ratings an ASTM E162 radiant panel flame spread index of <10 and FAA flame test ratings for diverse applications that must meet industry and regulatory agency flammability test requirements. Available in the industry’s widest range of colors and textures, Boltaron 4335 features highly consistent surface appearance and quality.
Advantages of Boltaron® 4335:
- 18 ft/lbs in. (193 J/m,) Izod impact strength
- High flexural strength, modulus
- UL 94 V-0, 5V flammability test compliance
- E162 Radiant Panel Flame Spread <10
- FAR 25.853 (a) Compliance
- Uniform wall thickness in deep draw forming
- Consistent thermoforming characteristics
- Aircraft & Transportation