Duratron® PAI T5030 GF PAI Extruded is 30% glass-reinforced. It offers high rigidity, retention of stiffness, a low expansion rate and improved load carrying capabilities. This grade is well suited for applications in the electrical/electronic, business equipment, aircraft and aerospace industries.
Advantages of Duratron® PAI T5030 GF PAI Extruded:
- Maintains strength and stiffness to 500°F (260°C)
- Minimal expansion rate to 500°F (260°C)
- Excellent wear resistance in bearing grades
- Able to endure harsh thermal, chemical and stress conditions
- High temperature electrical connectors