Port Plastics is proudly partnering with Little Lives PPE who’s goal is to ensure the health and safety of children as they return to normal activities. Face shields are easy for children to wear and they protect the nose, mouth, and eyes from viral droplets. They also serve as a physical reminder for children not to touch their face. Made of crystal clear PETG plastic for supreme lasting visibility.
Benefits of face shields include:
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- A practical alternative for kids who are unable to tolerate a mask
- Covers the length of the face
- Wrap around design protects the mouth, nose, and eyes
- Provide a physical reminder not to touch your face
- Have been shown to reduce immediate viral exposure by 96% at a distance of 1.5 feet
- Soft, non-toxic medical foam eliminates gaps between shield and forehead, keeping viral droplets out.
Designed for current FDA face shield standards:
- Hand Hygiene
- Avoiding face touching
- Avoiding contaminated surfaces
- Social distancing
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)