Tygon® A-60-G Chemical Dispensing Tubing outperforms neoprene, EPDM and other general-purpose tubing in test after test, application after application. It will not weaken or crack after years of exposure to heat and ozone, providing longer peristaltic pump life in industrial and institutional cleaning-chemical dispensing applications.
Engineered for outstanding performance and on-the-job reliability, Tygon A-60-G tubing handles temperatures ranging from -75°F (-60°C) to 275°F (135°C), allowing the use of one material within a broad range of temperatures. It is heat sealable and can be joined without fittings. It also offers excellent resistance to inorganic fluids (acids and bases).
Advantages of Tygon® A-60-G Chemical Dispensing Tubing
- Superior weathering
- Abrasion resistant
- Outstanding flexural fatigue resistance
- Wide temperature range (-75°F to 275°F)
- Low gas permeability versus rubber tubing
- Ozone (300 pphm) and UV light resistant
- Soap and disinfectant dispensing
- Cleaning chemical transfer
- Caustic chemical dispensing
- Plating and etching chemicals
- Glass and window wash systems
- Vacuum pumps