Noxtat™ sheets are surfaced with a transparent metal and plastic coating designed to permanently control static electricity. Noxtat SD is a hard coat finish on acrylic or polycarbonate that gives the sheet excellent mar and abrasion resistance.
Noxtat™SDG Glazing Grade is excellent for use in clean room glazing panels, as well as equipment enclosures and desiccator cabinets.
Noxtat™SDB Bending Grade is excellent for use in fabricated parts. It is flexible enough to be thermally formed yet clear and hard for panel applications.
– Permanence in static dissipation performance
– Humidity independent static charge control
– Excellent optical properties
– Electrostatic decay in less than 0.05 seconds per Federal Test Standard 101C, Method 4046.1
– Standard surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square plus optional availability up to 10 (to the 9) ohms per square
– Suprior chemical resistance
– Superior impact resistance
– Advanced technology, uniform surface treatment
– Hard, abrasion resistant, durable surfaceREQUEST A QUOTE