PC-300™ Polycarbonate is a plastic sheet product that controls static electricity for many applications, including windows, doors, mini-environment glazing panels, and machine guards, covers and enclosures. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet coated with SciCron Technologies proprietary, clear, C-300™ static dissipative coating which prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces.
This controls particulate attraction and prevents electrostatic discharge (ESD) events completely independent of humidity. PC-300 Polycarbonate fabricates simply, is light in weight and is available in large sheet sizes. It has superior impact resistance and flame-spread properties, plus excellent clarity, chemical resistance, and abrasion resistance.
Benefits of PC-300™ Polycarbonate:
- Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square
- Permanence in static dissipation performance
- Humidity independent static control
- Superior impact control
- Superior flame spread properties
- Superior chemical resistance
- Resists tribocharging under all circumstances and cannot generate a charge when properly grounded
- Ideal for use in manufacturing and assembly operations for charge sensitive electrical components
- Panels and fabricated items
- Transparent room partitions
- Laminar air flow containment screens
DATA SHEET REQUEST A QUOTE