PC-350™ Polycarbonate is a plastic sheet product that controls static electricity for many applications, including bent and contoured equipment covers, guards, enclosures, and panels. It is a premium quality polycarbonate sheet coated with SciCron Technologies clear, C-350™ static dissipative coating which prevents charge generation on the sheet surfaces.
This controls particulate attraction and prevents electrostatic discharge (ESD) events completely independent of humidity. PC-350 Polycarbonate fabricates simply, is light in weight and is available in large sheet sizes. It has excellent clarity and chemical resistance, plus superior impact resistance, flame-spread properties, and bending characteristics.
Benefits of PC-350™ Polycarbonate:
- Surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square
- Permanence in static dissipation performance
- Humidity independent static control
- Superior impact control
- Superior flame spread properties
- Superior chemical resistance
- Resists tribocharging under all circumstances and cannot generate a charge when properly grounded
- Ideal for use in manufacturing and assembly operations for charge sensitive electrical components
- Panels and fabricated items
- Transparent room partitions
- Laminar air flow containment screens