Coroplast® strength and durability have no direct relationship to corrugated fiberboard. The figures provided are offered as a guide and may vary with resin batch and production quality of the finished container. The USAF has established a specification MIL-P-83668 (USAF) for plastic corrugated packaging applications.
Coroplast® is an excellent material for reusable packaging. It can be converted into boxes, bins, totes, dividers. It is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
Advantages of Coroplast®:
- Usually designed to ship flat when empty
- Inert to nearly all acids, chemicals, detergents, grease & oils
- Withstands temperature extremes from -17F to 230F
- Decreases product damage better than corrugated paper
- Greatly reduces shipping costs
- Sanitary & maintenance free durability
- Maintains near new appearance for years
- 100% recyclable & environmentally friendly
- Reusable packaging
- Indoor/outdoor applications