PROPYLUX® CN-P is a conductive polypropylene. It is a carbon powder filled, lightweight material with good chemical resistance, and has low water absorption with surface resistivity of 102 – 106 ohms/sq. Propylux is approximately 30% lighter weight than Pomalux.
Benefits of PROPYLUX® CN-P:
- Delivers controlled surface resistivity (102 – 106 Ω/square) for controlled Electro Static bleed off with Antistatic properties
- Chemical resistance
- Semiconductor packaging, process and testing components
- Semiconductor wet/dry processing
- Explosives handling equipment
- Metal replacement /weight reduction