Semitron® ESd 420 PEI is a Static Dissipative material that uses PEI Ultem® as a base resin. Semitron® ESd 420 offers excellent stability of physical and mechanical properties at elevated temperatures thanks to high glass transition temperature of 217 °C. Available with relative thermal indices (RTI) up to 180°C.
Benefits of Semitron® ESd 420 PEI:
- Delivers high controlled surface dissipative properties (10⁶ – 10⁹ Ω/square ) for high temperature applications
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 410º C at 264 psi
- Excellent physical properties
- Tensile Strength of 11,500 psi
- Flexural Modulus of 650,000 psi with 2.9% Moisture Absorption