Semitron® ESd 480 PEEK uses PEEK as a base resin. PEEK offers excellent properties in terms of wear resistance, low coefficient of friction and low coefficient of thermal expansion. As well PEEK provides excellent strength, stiffness, and excellent dimensional stability for electronics applications. Combined with the carbon filler required for ESd materials, ESd PEEK blends offer optimal physical properties.
Semitron® ESd 480 PEEK offers the following benefits:
- Delivers high controlled surface dissipative properties (10⁶ – 10⁹ Ω/square) for applications requiring the highest heat and dimensional stability
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 500º F at 264 psi!
- Excellent physical properties:
- Tensile Strength of 12,000 psi
- Flexural Modulus of 1,000,000 K psi
- Uses standard Carbon Fiber technology to achieve Dissipative properties