Semitron® ESd 520 HR PAI uses Solvay Torlon® PAI polyamide-imide resin as a base resin. PAI offers PAI greater compressive strength and higher impact resistance than most advanced engineering plastics. High creep resistance and an extremely low coefficient of linear thermal expansion (CLTE) provide excellent dimensional stability. Parts made of Torlon® PAI perform under conditions generally considered too severe for other thermoplastics.
Benefits of Semitron® ESd 520 HR PAI:
- Delivers high controlled surface resistivity (1010 – 1012 Ω/square) for controlled Electro Static bleed off
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 520º F at 264 psi
- Extreme physical properties:
- Tensile Strength of 12,000 psi
- Flexural Modulus of 850,000 psi