Tygon S3 B-44-4X food and beverage dispensing tubing can be put into service quickly. It readily bends to accommodate abrupt corners and obstructions, requiring a minimum of couplings and fittings. Its flexibility can save up to one-third the footage and much of the labor required to install rigid stainless steel or plastic piping. And Tygon S3 B-44-4X’s clear, glass-like clarity allows the user to see product flow through it, so visual monitoring of flow is easy. This is particularly helpful in controlling or adjusting flow during process.
Its smooth, non-porous bore inhibits particle entrapment, promoting a sanitary fluid path by minimizing potential for bacterial growth. It has outstanding resistance to harsh alkaline cleaners and is equally unaffected by commonly used sanitizers.
Advantages of Tygon S3™ B-44-4X Food & Beverage Dispensing Tubing:
- Smooth, non-porous bore will not trap particulates or promote bacterial growth
- Resistant to harsh alkaline cleaners and sanitizers
- Excellent alternative to rigid piping systems
- Contains no BPA or phthalates
- Aseptic filling
- Condiment filling
- Dairy processing
- Vitamin and flavor concentrate systems
- Soft-serving dispensing