– Ultra-smooth inner bore reduces potential for particle entrapment
– Minimal extractables help maintain fluid integrity
– Hydrophobic surface improves fluid flow
– Documented biocompatibility to the ISO 10993 standard
– Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
This premium-grade silicone tubing is manufactured using a platinum catalyst curing process. Unlike many other silicone tubing products that use a peroxide catalyst, the Tygon® 3350 Silicone process eliminates the risk of peroxide residuals. It is an ideal choice in applications requiring biocompatibility, temperature resistance and long life in peristaltic pumps, or any combination of these characteristics. Tygon® 3350 Silicone tubing also exhibits low compression set, and it is odor and taste-free. It is double wrapped in a polyethylene bag and sealed for cleanliness. Choose Tygon® 3350 Silicone tubing with the same confidence you have come to expect from the full family of Tygon® tubing products.
REQUEST A QUOTE