Vespel® parts provide a unique combination of the physical properties of plastics, metals and ceramics. Vespel parts can successfully perform in demanding physical environments.
Some of Vespel®’s outstanding characteristics are:
– Low wear and friction at high pressures and velocities
– Outstanding creep resistance
– Lubricated or unlubricated performance
– Strength and impact resistance
– Continuous operation at 500°F with excursions to 900°F
Vespel® Grades: SP-1, SP-21, SP22, SP211, SP-3REQUEST A QUOTE