Kyron® EM 2204 is an injection molded CM filled PEEK that is designed to provide superior stability due to low CLTE and enhanced stiffness.
Advantages of Kyron® EM 2204:
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Ability to hold extreme tolerances
- Exceptional micro-machinability
- Low moisture absorption
- Excellent chemical resistance and high purity
Kyron® GC-100 is an injection-molded, high-temperature material offering outstanding stiffness and machinability without the presence of fiber. It is designed specifically for burn-in and test socket applications that require an extremely high degree of stability and superior micro-machinability.
Advantages of Kyron® GC-100:
- Non-fiber filled ultra-stiff polymer delivering exceptional dimensional stability
- Developed to complement Semitron® MDS-100 with thicker cross sections (6mm, 9mm, & 12mm)
- Low CTE provides stability over a wide range of test conditions
- Injection molded plate provides a low-cost alternative to expensive polyimides
- Low tensile elongation allows for increased accuracy in hole placement