Celtec® is a rigid expanded foam polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material whose extraordinary combination of features make it ideal for commercial signage. Sheets are tough, high stregth and lightweight. Celtec® expanded PVC sheers are free of lead, cadmium, barium, and zinc; and have passed all three UL 1975 requirements. Readily accepts printing, painting, and photo mounting and is UL-94V-0.
– UL1975 classified
– Low thermal conductivity
– High structural strength
– High overall fire retardancy
– UL-94V-0 Vertical burn rate
– Lead, cadmium, barium, and zinc free
– Cleanable and retains color
– Superior weatherability and water resistance
– FDA approved for incidental contact with food
– High insulation and sound absorption characteristics
– Superior workability; easy to cut, glue screw, and nail
– Recommended for signage – readily accepts printing, painting, and photo mounting.
REQUEST A QUOTE