KSH Overlay is a high-transmission acrylic panel used to diffuse lamp images and provide more uniform surface brightness. Designed to filter out the most damaging wavelengths of ultraviolet irradiation, this panel provides total lamp obscuration. It also reduces veiling reflections and reflected glare.
KSH LED was engineered specifically for use with LED light sources. It provides optimum light transmission while eliminating undesired hotspots and luminance fluctuations.
Advantages of KSH Overlay :
- Designed to be used in conjunction with flat prismatic panels and open cell louver products
- Provides uniform surface brightness
- Filters out most damaging wavelengths of UV irradiation
- Provides total lamp obscuration
- Reduces veiling reflections and reflected glare
Available KSH Overlay:
- Provides the ultraviolet filtering required in libraries and museums
- UVALITE Plus:
- Smooth finish that provides optimum ultraviolet protection