Polycast® Clear Rods & Tubes are highly polished, crystal clear and can be manufactured to the most exact specifications. The standard material is a cast acrylic which is clear, ultraviolet absorbing acrylic with a maximum continuous service temperature of 150˚F.
- Diameters ranging from 1.25″ O.D. to 27.625″ O.D.
- Wall thickness of .125″, .187″, .250″, .375″ and .500″ are available in most diameter tubes.
- Special walls are available on request. Tubing is manufactured in standard 6’ lengths (nominal 71″ to 73″).
Clear Cast Acrylic Rods:
- Diameters ranging from .250″ to 9.00″
- Tight tolerances throughout the manufacturing process assure you of getting the highest quality rods in the industry.
- Suitable for high precision machining and medical imaging markets
- Standard lengths:
- 8′ for rods between .250″ and 2.00″ in diameter
- 6′ for rods between 2.125″ and 3.00″ in diameter
- 4′ for rods between 3.25″ and 6.00″ in diameter
- 3′ for rods 6.50″ to 8.00″ in diameter.