Tygon® 2475 High-Purity Tubing is plasticizer-free and utilizes the latest in polymer technology to provide an entirely clear and flexible tubing choice for sensitive fluid transfer applications. TYGON 2475 is hydrophobic and will resist the absorption/adsorption of aqueous fluids. This reduction in sorption minimizes the risk of fluid alteration in single- or repeat-use applications. The smooth inner surface of TYGON 2475 inhibits particulate entrapment on the tubing wall and reduces the potential for bacterial growth and contamination.
Advantages of Tygon® 2475 High-Purity Tubing:
- High clarity allows detection of fluid flow and particulate contamination.
- Exceptionally low absorption/adsorption compared to silicone
- Smooth inner surface inhibits particulate entrapment
- Highly resistant to aggressive cleaners and sanitizers
- Meets the requirements of USP, Biological Test for Plastics, Class VI
- Documented biocompatibility – validation summary available upon request
- Sterilizable via radiation
- Sterile filling and dispensing systems
- Diagnostic equipment
- Laboratory analytical instrumentation
- Infusion sets for parenterals and drugs
- Cell and tissue culture transport