Tygon® SPT-3370 IB Food & Beverage Transfer Tubing is frequently specified in the most demanding applications requiring sanitary transfer of fluids. Its smooth inner surface reduces the risk of particle entrapment and inhibits excessive residue and microscopic bacterial buildup; cleaning and sterilization cycles may become more effective as a result. Additionally, an improvement in fluid flow characteristics may occur from the reduced surface area and lowered absorption of fluids to the wall.
Tygon® SPT-3370 IB Food & Beverage Transfer Tubing can easily withstand repeated SIP and CIP cleaning and sterilization cycles, making it ideal for repeat-use applications. Its flexibility, durability, and chemical and temperature resistance provide a unique combination of characteristics required in many food and beverage applications.
Advantages of Tygon® SPT-3370 IB Food & Beverage Transfer Tubing:
- Consistently smooth inner surface limits particle entrapment
- Platinum cure to minimize extractable
- Tough braid reinforcement permits use under elevated working pressures
- Withstands CIP and SIP cleaning and sterilization
- Chemical and temperature resistance
- Beverage dispensing
- Food and dairy processing
- Bottle filling
- Hot fill lines
- Food handling