Fibracon® PTFE – Virgin is a high-performance fluoropolymer with excellent chemical resistance, wide operating temperature from -200°C to +260°C, and it has an exceptionally low coefficient of friction.
Advantages of Fibracon® PTFE – Virgin:
- Unmatched chemical resistance
- Wide operating temperature -200°C to +260°C
- Exceptionally low co-efficient of friction
- Grades evaluated to NORSOK M710 for oil and gas applications
- Chemical processing – seal, pumps and valves
- Grades are available where the raw material has been approved to FDA standards - for medical and food applications