Noxtat™ SD acrylic sheets are coated with a transparent metal/plastic material that will permanently prevent formation of static electricity on the surface. The surface has excellent mar and abrasion resistance. Resistance to charge generation, and superior static decay characteristics and cannot be tribocharged. The product displays excellent control of both electrostatic discharge (ESD) and particulate attraction. Permanent characteristics are not affected by humidity.
Offered Noxtat™ SD Products:
- Noxtat™ SDG – Ideal for cleanroom glazing, equipment enclosures and desiccator products.
- Noxtat™ SDB – Intended for use in fabricated parts as well as panels. Flexible for heat bending, it is clear and hard for panel applications.
Advantages of Noxtat™ SD Products:
- Standard surface resistivity of 106 – 108 ohms per square
- Permanent static dissipation performance
- Static charge control not affected by humidity
- Uniform surface treatment
- Superior impact resistance
- Excellent optical properties
- Tough abrasion resistance surface
- Powerful chemical resistance
- Manufacturing applications where ESd could cause rejects or hidden latent damage
- Screen assembly
- Explosive environments