Sustamid 6G ESD 90 uses Nylon PA 6 which offers the toughness known from Nylon in a unique Static Dissipative product. Key attributes are high impact strength, good slip and abrasive performance as well as outstanding thermal properties.
Benefits of Sustamid 6G ESD 90:
- High molecular weight semi crystalline PA-6 with dissipative properties (10⁶ – 10⁹ Ω/square) for applications requiring the toughness of Nylon
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 210º F at 264 psi!
- High mechanical strength
- Hugh absorption pf moisture of up to 3% in standard atmosphere
- Uses standard Carbon Fiber technology with additives
- Packaging industry
- Explosion protection
- Electrical industry
- Mechanical engineering industry