TECAPEEK LP TV20 BEIGE is a filled PEEK material that is available in 1,2,3,4,5 & 6mm thick plates as well as adjustable thickness ranging from 0.5mm up to 10mm thick in increments of 0.25mm. This custom sizing is perfect for dialing in a near net shape for Back End Test socket applications and chamber applications. TECAPEEK® is a registered trademark of Ensinger.
This material is known for its outstanding features including:
- Laminated material is extremely flat relative to other plastic materials produced via different manufacturing processes
- Material being produced in thin sheets reduce machining scrap for thin components
- Outstanding dimensional stability due to a very high flexural modulus, low water absorption, and a low CLTE
- Superior dielectric properties relative to competitive materials
- Superior wear resistance compared to competitive materials
- Excellent micro-machining capabilities that includes being able to drill .1 mm diameter holes and better ductility than competitive materials means less prone to cracking during machining operations
Plates are available in 450mm by 1000mm plate size.