LubX® C offers a high performance material especially aligned to POM and steel, which has outstanding dry-running properties without a oil based lubricant. The material has been especially developed for applications in materials-handling and automation technologies.
- Compared with conventional sliding materials, conveying systems equipped with LubX® C need considerably less energy
- The considerably lower coefficient of friction of LubX® C eliminates the possibility of the slip-stick effect (backsliding) almost completely and thus increases process stability.
- Reduced Energy Requirements
- Especially aligned to POM and steel (e.g. chain conveyors)
- Coefficient of friction with POM as sliding partner up to 75% less than of PE-UHMW.
- Coefficient of friction with steel as sliding partner up to 60% less than of PE-UHMW.
- Suitable for contact with foodstuffs (FDA/21CFR 177.1520)
- Extruded profiles
- Sliding and conveyor parts for Conveyor technology
- Food Processing consumable parts