Excelon™ Bev-A-Line XX has a sturdy but flexible outer shell with a smooth inner lining that offers resistance to abrasion, chemical attack and next-batch contamination. Excelon™ Bev-A-Line XX is gas permeable and withstands repeated autoclaving without separation of layers.
The co-extruded construction of Excelon™ Bev-A-Line XX offers savings in installation over conventional braided profiles. The Hytrel liner is comparable to poly-ether based urethanes in regards to moisture permeability. With its low permeability, Bev-A-Line XX also works with refrigerant gases and hydrocarbons.
Advantages of Excelon™ Bev-A-Line XX:
- Outer shell provides electronic interference
- Particulate matter does not adhere to interior surface during high-purity air sampling applications
- Gas permeable
- Withstands repeated autoclaving without separation of layers
- High purity inert liner of high temperature and oil-resistant HYTREL
- Abrasion resistance
- Resistant to chemical attacks and next-batch contamination
- High-purity and air sampling
- Ideal for particulate matter & applications requiring UV resistance