Semitron® ESd 300 PET uses PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) is a polyester resin known for its toughness, chemical resistance and dimensional stability. By offering higher dimensional stability than products using POM / Acetal resin but at a lower cost than products using PEI / Ultem® Semitron PET is the perfect in between material delivering excellent value.
Semitron ESd 300 PET benefits:
- Delivers high controlled surface dissipative properties (10⁶ – 10⁹ Ω/square ) for applications with enhanced dimensional stability requirements over POM yet still a value polymer
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 300º F at 264 psi!
- Excellent physical properties
- Tensile Strength of 12,000 psi
- Flexural Modulus of 477,000 psi
- 65% Moisture Absorption at Saturation
- Bridges the Gap between POM and PEI materials