Boltaron® 4332 is an acrylic modified polyvinyl chloride extruded sheet, compounded with excellent balance of physical properties. With an Izod impact rating of 20 ft-lbs/in. (1060 J/m), this proprietary extruded thermoplastic alloy delivers toughness and durability well above most materials in its class, even in frigid end use conditions. Its abrasion resistance, higher than that of stainless steel, enhances and helps maintain its appearance.
Boltaron® 4332 also affords the widest range of custom colors and textures available in the industry.
Advantages of Boltaron® 4332:
- Izod Impact rating 20 ft-lbs/in. (1060 J/m)
- UL 94 V-0, 5V flammability test compliance
- Cold crack resistance
- Chemical resistance over full pH range
- Good embossment retention
- High heat distortion temperature
- Low heat capacity
- FAR 25.853 para (a) flammability compliance for 2D or 3D aircraft interior use