Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials
Reinforced with a proprietary synthetic mica, Semitron® ESd 500HR offers an excellent combination of low frictional properties and dimensional stability. Semitron® ESd 500HR should be considered wherever PTFE is used. It is ideal for applications where controlled bleed off of static charges is critical. It is white in color.
Benefits of Semitron ® ESd 500 HR:
- Delivers high controlled surface resistivity (1010 - 1012 Ω/square)
- Low frictional properties, controlled bleed off, excellent dimensional stability, & white!
- Heat Deflection Temperature of 210º F at 264 psi
- Excellent properties such as:
- Tensile Strength of 1500 psi
- Flexural Strength of 350,000